Edward Hopper’s “Boy and Moon” is a captivating pen and ink drawing created in 1906. The artwork portrays a young boy sitting up in his bed, his contemplative gaze fixed upon an ethereal dreamscape beyond his bedroom wall. The room is well lit, somehow emphasizing the boy’s isolation and introspection. Through the transparent barrier of the wall, a luminous moon hangs in the night sky, casting its gentle light on the landscape below. A flock of birds gracefully soar across the moonlit scene, adding a sense of movement and tranquility to the composition. Hopper’s meticulous pen strokes capture the intricate details, evoking a sense of quiet wonder and the mysterious realms that exist within the confines of one’s imagination.
Our heavier-weight, white, premium matte paper has a natural, smooth uncoated finish that feels luxurious to the touch.
- The 200 gsm/ 80 lb paper weight makes it durable and long-lasting.
- We use FSC-certified paper or equivalent certifications depending on regional availability. It’s better for the people and the planet.
- Each poster is shipped in robust packaging, ensuring it arrives safe and secure.
- Paper sizes may vary slightly by region. For the US and Canada, the measurement is in inches, while for the rest of the world, it is in centimeters.
- It is printed and shipped on demand. No minimums are required.