“Men Seated at Café Table” is an early pen and ink drawing by Edward Hopper, completed in 1906. This compelling piece captures the essence of urban solitude and contemplation that would become characteristic of Hopper’s later works. Despite its simplicity, “Men Seated at Café Table” exudes a powerful sense of emotional depth. It invites viewers to ponder the men’s thoughts and emotions, evoking a sense of empathy and introspection. Through this early art, Hopper demonstrates his keen ability to capture the complex nuances of human experience, setting the stage for his later iconic works that would solidify his reputation as one of the most significant American realist painters of the 20th century.
Our heavier-weight, white, premium matte paper has a natural, smooth uncoated finish that feels luxurious to the touch.
- The 200 gsm/ 80 lb paper weight makes it durable and long-lasting.
- We use FSC-certified paper or equivalent certifications depending on regional availability. It’s better for the people and the planet.
- Each poster is shipped in robust packaging, ensuring it arrives safe and secure.
- Paper sizes may vary slightly by region. For the US and Canada, the measurement is in inches, while for the rest of the world, it is in centimeters.
- It is printed and shipped on demand. No minimums are required.